Triathlons are for all ages, all fitness levels. Voted best triathlon in the south by Competitor Magazine, the TRIFEST for MS features three triathlon distances, a 5k, and a dedicated night of kids triathlon, with a course for kids ages 5-8 and another for kids ages 9-14. Register as an individual or as part of a relay team. Either way, the community of Bentonville will cheer you to the finish line.
2016 registration closes Aug. 31.
Proceeds benefit the UAMS MS research department.
Sept. 3-4, 2016
Melvin Ford Pool, Memorial Park – MLK Drive
Saturday, Sept. 3
>> 6:45am – Celebrate Corporate Sprint Relay Challenge
400 meter swim, 15.6 mile bike, 5k run (on Sprint course)
3-Person Co-ed Team
>> 6:45am – Sprint
400 meter swim, 15.6 mile bike, 5k run
Capped at 350 Racers
Ages 12 and Up
>> 6:45am – 5k Run, Bentonville
>> 8am – 5k Run, Lake of the Ozarks
>> 5:30pm – Super Sprint
200 yd swim, 4.7 mile bike, 1 mile run
Ages 10 and Up
Sunday, Sept. 4
>> 6:45am – Olympic
F1 Format: 800 meter swim, 12 mile bike, 5k Run + 700 meter swim, 12 mile bike, 5k Run
Ages 15 and Up
>> 5:30pm – Kids Ages 5-8
50 yd swim, 1 mile bike, 0.5 mile run
>> 5:30pm – Kids Ages 9-12
100 yd swim, 2 mile bike, 1 mile run
Want a bigger challenge? Take on the TRIFESTA and complete all three race distances in two days.
Courtyard Marriott, $79/night (includes breakfast!)
Book your room online or by calling the hotel direct 479-273-3333 and ask for the Trifest for MS rate.
The 2016 program will be released closer to race week. You can view last year’s program in the meantime.
We use IMathlete to process registration. Click any “register” button to sign up. There is no same day registration for any tri distances. The only event that will accommodate same day registration is the 5k. You can register for a tri distance in person the day prior to the event (at packet pick-up) but not the same day as the event.
Costs vary by race distance.
NEW for 2016
- Earlier start times: 6:45 AM on Saturday and Sunday
- Super Sprint is back to Saturday night! Now ages 12 and up!
- Sprint swim changed to 400 meters- which means one way traffic in EACH LANE! More swimming, less head on collisions.
- Trifesta and Sprint entry caps raised to 90 and 350 racers respectively
- Youth Races will be 5-12 year olds. 5-8 year olds: 50yd swim, 1 mile bike, 1/2 mile run. *NEW RACE DISTANCE* 9-12 year olds 100yd swim, 2 mile bike, 1 mile run
- Team Endurance for MS goal race at Trifest!
BACK for 2016
- Tri Club Championship
- Pro Race- Sunday
- Corporate Relay- Saturday
- Raising Money for MS research
- Training Series to help you be ready to race
- An amazing weekend with 600 triathletes!
- The TRIFESTA- 3 races, 56 miles, 24 hours for ALL THE GLORY!!!
The 2016 maps will be published over the summer. You can view the 2015 maps in the meantime.